Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Feminist Ends: Anita Sarkeesian & Feminist Frequency Shutdown



I guess I should say something about this, given some of my success came from criticizing Anita.  Her shutting down Feminist Frequency probably should have been done like five years ago.  The writing was on the wall when Jonathan McIntosh was fired.  Her videos became less interesting, despite me not liking them period.  The Internet changed and she didn’t.  I think the real reasons FF is shutting down are; She lost interest.  There wasn’t any more money to squeeze out.  No one was interested.  

When I get more hits on my blog than Anita does on her channel, that is a sad day.  

This isn’t 2014 anymore.  No one cares about this stuff in a collective manner.  You will never have people from all walks of life take either side.  Gamergate and Anti-GG will never happen like this.  Grifters on both sides would have a harder time today.  

Am I glad she’s stopping Feminist Frequency?  Not really.  It was a none factor for a long time.  I just wish game journos and SJWs would have seen through the grift.  Anita was a snake oil salesman and a carpetbagger.  


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47