Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Bryan Kohberger: More thoughts




Keep in mind that this is all conjecture and opinion. I do this out of jest and personal insight, and not on facts.

I swear, our killer Bryan is an interesting contradiction.  He is that creepy skinny big-headed nerd that becomes a killer.  He thinks he’s better than everyone else.  However, he was a chubby kid that women ignored or bullied in high school.  With that in mind, I am sure he went through life obsessed with his appearance and lost weight, hoping the girls would notice him.  They didn’t.  

It should be noted that three of his alleged victims were female and very attractive.  They are the types that probably ignored him.  We’ll probably see videos of Bryan creeping behind them on social media.  There is no way he picked them out randomly.  

I am getting Stephen McDaniel vibes from Bryan.  He thinks he’s above law enforcement and created the perfect murder.  I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan studied the McDaniel case.  There are too many similarities.  

Side Note:  I know someone very similar to him…



Yes, ladies, he is a “nice guy”.  He will white knight for you until you reject his creepy advances.  Then, he’ll kill you.   I am getting that Twitter White Knight-Stalker ™ vibe.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47