Friday, March 27, 2020

Separated as F'


I was checking Kiwi Farms and my underrated cow Peter Coffin popped (pooped) into the newsfeed.  It appears he and his “wife” are separating.  Despite really hating the guy, I am not going to dance on his grave too much.  After seeing how he shoved himself into GG and becoming Quinn’s friend, I have to take a few jabs at him.  I should have noticed there were problems because it has been a year since he attempted to shoehorn his wife/GF into his videos.   
Instead of taking time off and working on his relationship or his YT channel to make more income, he is busy tweeting away as if the announcement never happened.  Uh, you had a child with this lady, take some time off from tweeting about Trump, toxic males, and Biden.    
I am not going to lie, I think she is hot.  Given his choices are going to be of the blue-haired nasty variety.  He really married a step up.  I might have a thing for women with great smiles though.   
I kind of like Peter Coffin because he is a more talented Mundane Matt in some ways.  MM’s videos are more watchable though.  Trust me, I’ve tried watching his recent videos and they are shit.  He keeps trying to be a professional YouTuber and has failed in every format.   None of them have really worked.  
When a marriage is just based on a green card, it is not going to be “built Ford tough”.  Hey, he is still beta as f’.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47