Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Brit "The Fox man" Hume: Do your thang old man.

Brit Hume, you dirty old bastard.  I really hate using this term, but this time it counts.  Hume pulled a boomer move by screenshotting his browsers and revealing an NSFW tab.  We get to see what rich conservatives are into.  Mr. Hume is into “Sexy Vinyl Vixen”.   


At first, I thought he was into sexy songs on records.  Then, I realized it was that stupid outfit thingy.  For me being a Gen X guy, we don’t care about such things.  Just give me a cute face and a nice body and that’s all I care about.  You don’t have to dress up in some getup.   
Look here, listen.  Brit is 76-year-old, so he is going to make stupid tech mistakes.  If I screen-capture stuff, I always close my Skin Diamond and Honey Gold tabs.  It is something you do.  I also get a kick out of the fact people care more about this f’ up than his boring-ass political stuff.  No one cares, Brit.   


This man looks like a living Muppet.  The man is so old he probably shoots out dust that needs to be carbon dated.  


___________________________________________________________________________________

Look, I not saying it isn't appealing.  You just don't have to suit up like Batman in order to get down and dirty.  It seems like more of a Mad Men sort of thing to me.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47