Sunday, March 15, 2020

I got wood...driftwood.

I went to the Indiana side of the river and traveled to the falls area.  It is one of my favorite areas because there is a major railroad bridge in just across from the Second Street Bridge.  You can watch CSX and L&I trains slowly travel across the Ohio River.  There is a part just across from the bridge.  I noticed there was a huge amount of driftwood on the banks of the river.  We had some flooding recently and it brings a lot of wood onto land.  A lot of homeless people will pull the driftwood out of the river and let dry and burn it at night in their camps near the river.   
I had an encounter with a creepy dude in a workman's jumpsuit asking me for a ride.  He creeped me out and I declined.  If you're dressed in a jumpsuit and not coming out of a work area, I won't trust you.  Now, if you have a 70s van with that jumpsuit, I am calling the police.  
Here are the photos.  








I discovered these packets of sauces sitting in the picnic area on the ground.  I have so many questions, but so little time.  







No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47