Shaq vs. Aaron Carter: Rematch


Shaq vs. Aaron Carter: Rematch
Where did they dig up Aaron Carter? Given all the crap that Shaq has made, I actually like this skit. Aaron Carter was in his prime and Shaq was really blowing up at this time. Think of Aaron Carter as a better version of Justin Bieber  . Also, Shaq does receive some cool points for mentioning one of his horrible movies in the bit. (Kazaam ) I would have given him more if he said, “Time to break out Shaq-Fu on your candy ass, Carter.”  I guess Shaq is in on the joke.  
It is hinted that Shaq has some magical powers in this music video.  A prequel to Kazaam?  
Carter is going to show you his Blue Chips, Shaq.  
Do you want him to shoot it?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Elsewhere meets Cheers

Madison Swan/Mia Malkova: Not so Mother's Day

Shannon Fill: Where is she now? (Ensign Sito Jaxa)