Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Max Rice makes Fried Rice with Fox News


Max Rice makes Fried Rice with Fox News
It isn't the best prank ever, but it embarrasses FOX News. It is such a sad state of affairs over at FOX when they will try at nothing to make Obama look bad that they don’t even do a background check into someone.  I can see it now, “Find anyone 20 something that can bash Obama, quickly.” 
Fox probably should have known something was up when he said, “S’up”. 
From Politico, ((I said I was a huge fan of your show, which was probably my biggest lie,” Rice said. “They never called to ask me how old I was, they never called the University of Texas, they never asked to see my driver’s license because I’m 20 years old – how could I have possibly voted?” ))
In this day and age, it is really easy to look up if this guy was lying or not. But, FOX had its marching orders and needed to find something negative to say about the President.
Not to mention the guy has a permit smirk on his face the whole time.
Max Rice has this to say about the interview
From Hollywood Reporter, ((They had 10 days to ask for my driver’s license,” Rice said of the show’s producers. “They saw my [high school] commencement speech video, but they’re too stupid to realize that if I graduated in 2010, I wouldn’t graduate college until 2014. That’s why I was so awkward in the interview. I wasn’t going to lie.” ))
And, the best part is Rice is spilling the beans on how FOX News handled the situation. Somebody might be losing their job over this.
Best parts...
~“I met him in 3rd grade.”
~“It's a honor”
~“Miss Universe in my book, in my book.”
~Gretchen Carlson laughs!


This has got to be the best trolling ever.  
Okay, his stand up isn't that good, but I am not sure I could stand up there and do stand up.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47