Berries and Cream: Starburst


Berries and Cream: Starburst
A grown Dutch Boy promoting a Starburst product.  I want to know what the guy was smoking when he came up with this promotion and the first reactions from the Starburst people.  
I just discovered that there is a rap song that samples the Berries and Cream ad.  It is very strange…
Blapstar
And, one rapper is even wearing a Dutch Boy haircut.  WTF?  I’m speechless. 


Comments

TS Hendrik said…
The ad was created by the same guy behind the E*trade babies ads. I was just thinking of this commercial the other day so I had to stop off and comment.
Semaj said…
I've never been a fan of the E-Trade ads, but it seems to be in the same tone as the Berries and Cream ad. I can see the connection. I laugh every time I see this ad. It is so strange.

Thanks for the information.

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)