The Amazing Atheist vs. Banana?


The Amazing Atheist vs. Banana?
Okay, so someone leaked a video of the AA misbehaving with a banana. I really like the AA, but this is a little weird for even me, and I am sort of strange guy myself. The last thing I'd ever want to do is stick a banana up there, and I hate bananas. I'm the guy that throws away any banana flavors in candy packs.
I have to give him credit for coming out and mentioning and making fun of it himself, but still.
He says he made the banana video for a girl and a few others. If you send out a video like that, you're bound to have it come back to hit you. Do women really want to see a guy stick a banana in his tailpipe?
Anyway, it is a great comeback video.   

Comments

MC said…
He did the right thing... he turned into the skid.

Popular posts from this blog

About this Perez Hilton thing...

The Knightfall trailer, hmm

Snooki receives a book deal…