Tuesday, August 09, 2011

More Fun with an "AI" Cleverbot

Fun with Cleverbot

Here are some interactions I had with the AI Cleverbot.

User: It friday, friday, friday! Gotta get down on friday.

Cleverbot: Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend.

User: 7am, waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein' everything, the time is goin' Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin' Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends.

Cleverbot: It's summer holyday.

User: You're out of touch. I'm out of time.

Cleverbot: You're out of work and out of luck.
User: Partyin', partyin' (Yeah).
Cleverbot: Are you really that clever?
User: We are the Borg.
Cleverbot: The Borg?
User: Resistance is Futile.
Cleverbot: We are the borg.
User: 'We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.'.
Cleverbot: What is resistance?
User: Resistance is futile.
Cleverbot: Lower your shields and surrender your ship, your culture will adapt to service us.
User: Are you Borg.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: 7 of 9.
Cleverbot: I am series 800 model 101.
________________
User: Yellow and blue make?

Cleverbot: Green, but why would I care?

User: Always Coca-Cola.

Cleverbot: So what do you want from Santa this year?

User: Your mommy.

Cleverbot: Very smart.

User: Yo momma's so fat her cerial bowl comes with a lifeguard.

Cleverbot: You are lucky.

User: Yo momma so fat when she walks past window we lose four days of sun light.

Cleverbot: Oh , that joke is not clever at all.

User: Yo momma is so old that she still uses windows 95.

Cleverbot: Oh snap! Do you want to go? I'll take you!

User: Yeah.

Cleverbot: I want to play Monopoly.

User: Go directly to jail.

Cleverbot: Here you go. See ya !

User: Urban Dictionary.

Cleverbot: Are you a male dictionary or a female dictionary?

User: Both.

Cleverbot: Are you intelligence? Knowledge is not the same as wisdom.

User: Wisdom is not Knowledge.

Cleverbot: Do you love me?

User: I want to marry you.

Cleverbot: I don't.

User: Give me a kiss, Honey.

Cleverbot: Yes master *kisses*.

User: Sweet.

Cleverbot: So now you can continue...

User: That's the closes thing to First Base I've had in years. Thanks.

Cleverbot: How rude of you!

User: Messa Jar-Jar Binks.

Cleverbot: Why not Chewbacca?

User: Do you like R2-D2?

Cleverbot: Do you like yourself?

User: No, I like you. (kisses, Cleverbot).

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.

User: And, I want to marry you.

Cleverbot: I would love that.

User: Will you marry me, Cleverbot?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: When?

Cleverbot: Right now.

User: Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it.

Cleverbot: I intend to do so.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47