Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Coke: Brad Tries New Coke

 New Coke: Brad Tries New Coke (Wiki page)
I wrote about New Coke back in 2007, but I wanted to bring it back for this video. I'm a huge Coca-Cola fan, so this video brought back memories.
I like 80s Guy bit.
I had no idea New Coke (Coke II) was still around in the 2000s in the US. To show my age, I remember drinking New Coke and I hated the new formula. I actually thought New Coke tasted more like Pepsi. And to be fair, the Coke Classic formula isn't the original formula anyway. It has a different taste than the old Coke before the New Coke Change over.
And, Brad is right that Mexican Coke is the original coke formula. Mexican Cokes are much sweater than the (New) Classic Coke formula. Actually, I am going to the store and pick up some Mexican Coke.
Pepsi takes a jab at New Coke
Info on New Coke

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47