So long, Ilana.

So long, Ilana.

When the writers of Lost don’t need a character, they really get rid of them with a bam. She’s carrying around that old dynamite and throws it down on the beach and BOOM! She blows herself up real good.

I kind of got the feeling that she was going to die a few episodes later, but not this soon. I think they should have given her character more time to develop. But, they don't have time to develop her given the short amount of episodes left.

Plus, I find Zuleikha Robinson very attractive. So, it is a shame we won't see her again. She was also on the show Rome on HBO...getting naked all the time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Elsewhere meets Cheers

Madison Swan/Mia Malkova: Not so Mother's Day

Looper, I actually like you, but your identity politics is showing.