Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Random Stuff

Carrie Prejean: "Thank you, Tiger Woods for F'ing up more than even me. BTW, call or text message me if you want to go out, Tiger."

________________________________________________________

Random Stuff

~Nicole Richie will star in her own sitcom: I guess after living a stupid sitcom life like driving down the wrong side of the road and getting arrested making a sitcom only makes sense. Wait a minute, no it doesn't. From MSN, ((“The story revolves around a young, modern and professional woman who must balance her business and family relationships,” Richie writes on her Web site. “She must deal with, and navigate the many ideas of what a woman’s role is: modern vs. traditional.” )) I call BS, because Richie has done nothing to convince me that is a Professional Woman. She's only gotten pregnant and been a friend of Hilton.

~Some Former Miss Argentina has died because of a bad butt surgery. Yeah, you heard that right. A woman died because she wanted to make her butt bigger. How about eating a few cheeseburgers instead? You can't say, “Well, at least she died doing what she liked.”

~Can we cash in on Adam Lambert's 15 minutes of fame. I'm getting sick of hearing about this dude. Is he really that talented? I don't know, because I haven't anything from him.

~Speaking of 15 minutes, It looks like Carrie Prejean's has finally expired, because there hasn't been a news posting of her on Google since November 12. The only other posting is about a certain Tiger Woods. On to the next sex scandal I guess. Yeah, I seen vidcaps of her so called sex tape. I can see what TMZ is saying about it being graphic. She's pretty 'handy' in the caps I saw. And, really she shouldn't be that ashamed, because there are far worst videos. (cough, cough).

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47