Monday, May 05, 2008

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~I ended up doing better in classes this semester than I thought I would. One class, I was 15 points away from a B-. I hate when that happens. Next semester, I am taking some 400 level classes and the foreign language class Arabic I for the first time. Yep, I’m going to have to the learn basics of the language, reading, writing and speaking.

~Terminator 4 is going to be PG-13: And, I’m not going to watch this water-down movie. Why do we even need a fourth movie?

~I hate those damn Ewoks, but this Ewok Gospel Song is funny. Look for a cameo from someone from the actual Star Wars movies. I wonder if there is some extra deleted footage of the Empire kicking the crap out of these little teddy bears. Come on, George.

~Some girl told me that she doesn’t mind a little eye shadow on a guy’s face. Really? Women enjoy the fact that guys take just as long in the bathroom for makeup and putting on tight pants and hair care as much as they do? Men, we’re turning into women.

~John Stewart takes on the Media and Wright: Is the media this stupid? Wright is a crazy SOB. Please, someone stop this nonsense.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47