Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Random Bunch

Random Bunch

~Hot for teacher: Tiffany Shepherd, a science teacher, got canned for her cans. She has a part time job dressed in a bikini for a boating fleet. It looks like someone didn't like what she did and complained to the school board. It wasn't like she walked around the classroom in a bikini or banged some of the students. Hey, I'd have a problem if she moonlighted as a stripper, but this second job isn’t more than Hooters on a boat. Why are we so afraid of sex and the female body? Hey, if you have the body, feel free to show it off. There always seems to be one jealous lady that’s going to hate on the attractive woman.

~Speaking of Hooters, I always enjoyed going to that restaurant, but I think they’re a little overpriced for my taste. I guess you’re paying for the lovely ladies in tight shirts as well.

~When I went to the second viewing of Iron Man last weekend, I noticed this crowd was more nerdy/geek. There were fewer women in the crowd and more lonely dudes, most of who stayed from the surprise ending. Surprisingly, the fanboy funk wasn’t that bad. However, being a geek myself I felt a little embarrassed with some of the groups of geeks around me. Every time I heard a stupid comment, I’d think, “That’s why geeks don’t get invited to the good parties or get laid.”

One comment that had me shaking my head was this one, “Well, it was a good movie, but it wasn’t 300.” Uh, 300 wasn’t that great, fanboy.

~I’ve watched a few episodes of "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (2006) on hulu.com, and I have to say that the series is good. Yeah, the preachy storylines sometimes are bit much, but there is some heart to the story. MC posted this before, but it's worth repeating here. This is the way to open up a show. Everything this character says is absolutely true about Network TV. It's great seeing a character lose it, but get it at the same time.

A good clean family restaurant.

3 comments:

MC said...

Studio 60 was so good and then it drove off a cliff after the episode called B-12... and then as the season closed it got good again.

Ammaro said...

a teacher who doubles as a bikini model is always a very, very good thing. must have been a jealous co-wokrer woman who reported her

Semaj said...

MC: I just got done with b-12, I can sort of see some problems with the show already with that episode. The writing is so sharp that sometimes it seems too smart for the everyday audience. I wish they gave the show another chance.


Ammaro: There’s always one girl that’s going to be jealous of the hot co-worker. I’m sure that woman complained like it was no tomorrow. I only wish I had a teacher like that one in high school, it would have made things interesting.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47