Random Bits

Random Bits

~I went to the store yesterday and noticed they had Mexican Coca-Colas on sell. I heard Mexican cokes tasted differently than American cokes. I noticed it was also in the taco section of the store. I was tempted to buy one, but they were 2.00 a pop. I will try one soon.

~Here's a very strange Star Wars intro if done in the style of Saul Bass: I don't know what to say.

~Six terrible cameos in movies: Yeah, I agree Ted Danson is an eye sore.

Christopher Lloyd in STIII wasn't much of a cameo. He's one of the main stars in the movie. He is the main villain. I think he did a pretty good job. “Give me Genesis!”

M Night Shyamalan in Signs: Yeah, he doesn't add much to the movie with his bad acting

~Just for the love of it, here’s a bit more info on those Mexican cokes. Now, I really want one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)