Monday, January 28, 2008

Stacy Hedger: Found! (Don't tell the Empire)

Someone found Stacy Hedger!

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2007/10/stacy_hedger_revealed.php

Someone did their homework and got an interview with Hedger. She has no idea how the video got on the Internet. Listen to the interview on the site.

Today, she’s married with some kids. Her family gets a kick out her fame

Here is the disturbing video of the incident. (Though, it is far more entertaining than the Return of the Jedi's Ewoks's song)

This Board has some info on her as well.

Taken from a poster: (("Star Wars Trumpet Stacy Hedger.
I work in TV Sports, this tape has circulated amongst our tape rooms for years, I figured it was only natural to be on YouTube. I'm of the understanding it was a statewide beauty pagaent, and Stacy is Miss Douglas County. I have no idea who she is, or if she even knew there was a talent portion of the contest.
It's believed that the tape has origins in the Kansas City area, and I thought it was a Nebraska beauty pageant." ))

Being a former band player, I cringe every time I hear her play. But, it’s interesting to hear her talk about her Internet fame.

BTW, I always hated that Disco version of the Star Wars song. What was Lucas thinking?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47