Spoony's bits...aged like fine milk.


 

Because the Kino guys are looking back at CA, I've been getting back into Channel Awesome. In their heyday, I looked up to these guys.  Today, I actually pity most of them.  They've shown their true colors, and I don't find them appealing.  

Spoony refuses to do anything but tweet.  Angry Joe is not even close to being himself and is just getting larger than Jupiter.  Linsey Ellis is afraid of her SJW fans attacking her and avoids her old CA character.  Film Brain is hanging on by a thread and still refuses to get a real job.  I think Todd in the Shadows is doing okay.  

The videos below were from a series called "Spooning with Spoony".  It would be CA characters waking up in bed with Spoony, some knowingly, others unknowingly.  That has aged well, given that some content creators are a bit creepy.  Internet humor was a little too edgy back then, huh?  

BTW, I found these over on KF in the Linsey folder.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snooki receives a book deal…

Madison Swan/Mia Malkova: Not so Mother's Day

“My Generation” goes away