Anyone who has read my blog back in the day is fully aware that I hate, no, loathe, Perez Hilton. He was the large turd of the blog world. He would draw these stupid things over famous people's photos, like penises and things even more childish. There being mean and rude, but the drawings really pissed me off. He would attack all these celebrities, but refused to go after other famous people. Hilton was a piece of shit. I sort of lost interest in him, and he sort of faded away from my attention. For many, he was a relic of the early 2000s, like me (yikes). Better and nicer gossip vloggers and bloggers started to rise up and replace him. Today, I actually feel sorry for him. I am certain you have heard of his serve meltdown/sucide appemt. He went live on TikTok, cut himself up, covered in blood, and threatened to self-delete himself. I could only get through the first few seconds before turning it...
Comments