Friday, November 26, 2021

Sorry Miss Ryan, I am for real.



 

Did you know that realtor rioter Jenna Ryan has a song out there?  Yes, stretched-faced Jenna that self-incriminate herself has some flux religious song.  A Dose of Bucky revealed this strange fact.  The song is bad, but not in the Baked Alaska bad.  It’s not easy to listen.  It is bland, yet fake like our soon-to-be federal prisoner Jenna. 

  

I’m not going to link directly to the song or embed it because I don’t want to help her get attention or money.  I will give you a “no follow” link to this horrible song.  I want you to suffer too.  By the way, please read the comments in the song, because they’re all positive.  Yet, her dislikes are nearing 400.  Hmm... 


The good news is that she will now have time to write more music for those couple of months she's in prison.  Maybe she and Baked Alaska can do a collab.  


Side note:  Despite the fact she looks like one of those aliens in Star Trek Insurrection and she is bat shit insane, I would kick her out of bed.  Remember, I like crazy dames.  She'd probably hurl a few slurs in my direction.  


Side note 2:  That was all a joke, don't sue me, Jenna.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47