Saturday, November 27, 2021

Poop goes in gold comes out



This is such a bad take that I grimaced and almost turned it off.

And, this is why so many people hate Mundane Matt.  I’ve defended and supported him in the past, but he is a mere shell of himself.  He keeps having bad takes after takes and injecting himself into every movement as a counterbalance but comes across as out of touch.  He is gleeful that YT is taking away the dislike counter visually.  If you have a bad take, it lets the world know you have a bad take.  Why cuttle to content creators?  Shouldn’t they have thick skin?  I wish Google would give us likes/dislikes for Blogger.  It is not going to change how I feel about my post, it is just an easier way to get feedback.  This is the same guy that went on a massive flagging campaign because people on the Internet were mean to him.  Get over yourself, Matt.  

If your content is shit then it is shit. No like or dislike is going to change that.  

I disliked your video, Mundane Matt.  I almost unsubscribed from your channel after this video, but I hold out hope you’ll get better.  That notion is fleeting.  Get your head out of your ass, off of Twitter, and just make good content.  

This is coming from a former fan of yours. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47