Tim Pool and his bucket of fail.

 



Poor Tim Pool.  Somehow, he managed to be wrong about everything.  A landslide?  

The best thing to come out of this election is seeing Tim Pool look like a complete and utter fool.  I used to really like Tim Pool earlier in the year, but he turned into a Trump supporter as the election neared completion.  He was a left-leaning center guy just like me.  I'd vote for a Rep if he made sense.  I sort of lost faith in him when he was selling those end-of-the-world food buckets.   

Though, he might be right about the civil war thing.  I do believe there will be fights between extreme alt-right and far-left people in the streets.  But, the food buckets tho...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)