Saturday, April 18, 2020

I fold on the Escobar Folding Phone. No thanks, bro




I personally don’t get the brand fascination with a former drug lord and people wanting to be like him.  So, this whole Pablo Escobar trendy thing is confusing to me.  Why would I want an Escobar branded phone?  While I like half-naked women selling me things, it seems a bit odd to have them selling a drug runner’s phone.  The entire thing seems odd and out of place.  Are we selling the phone or half-naked women?  They’re spending more time on the women’s asses and not the phone in the ads.  I am not complaining.  Then, there are the growing rumors of this being a scam.   
Anyway, it appears normal people have been ordering the phone and not receiving it.  Yet, many influencers seem to be getting the phone in order to spread the word about the phone and “conning” more people into buying the phone.  For right now, the Fold Phone is up on the Escobar website, but I don’t recommend buying the phone unless you want to gamble with 400 dollars.   
I recommend not buying the phone until they mail out the other phones.  Though I doubt they will fulfill their shipping requirements.   Everything about this phone seems shady and hazarded.  When you buy from a former drug lord's company you get what you get.  







No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47