Star Trek TNG: Comic Relief

Star Trek TNG: Comic Relief

I loved this skit and forgot about it. This was a clip shown on a comic relief special. It is basically the crew of TNG filming a skit for their friend and cast member Whoopi Goldberg (Whoo-Pay). I love that they mentioned the resemblance between Guinan and Whoopi. I also like the joke about the polyester in the shirt. I also love that polyester has been banned in the 24 Century for being unstable. 
BTW, T-Shirts were in style at least 60 years ago in Kirk's time. Kirk wore that Climb a Rock shirt in STV.
BTW, this was filmed at some time between mid-sixth season or in the 7th season. Troi has a Starfleet uniform and the observation lounge no longer has the ships on display (there is a whole BTS reason for this I won't get into.)
Anyway, this was a cute little video. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)