Monday, March 28, 2016

Freddy Got Fingered got someone arrested

Freddy Got Fingered got someone arrested
I was checking my Google News suggestions for me, and this story popped up. I guess google thinks I am a huge fan of the un-movie. I am not. However, the story caught my eye because someone got thrown in jail due to this stupid movie. So, read on...
From SlashFilm.com, ((One man in North Carolina has been arrested for not returning a VHS copy of Tom Green‘s critically bashed comedy Freddy Got Fingered, which he rented 14 years ago. We’re not even talking about a DVD rental. We’re talking about a VHS. Get the details below. ))
First off, he should be arrested for just being a fan of that damn movie. Second, he rented a damn VHS tape, but the movie came out when DVDs were huge. Everything about this story seems a bit off.
From the Wrap, ((According to WSOC News, James Meyers is charged with failure to return rental property, which is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $200. ))

A cop actually told him to his face he didn't return a movie to a rental place that doesn't exist anymore and they arrested him on the spot in front of his kid. Way to go, PD. And, Tom Green said he'd pay the fine for the guy. I wish he'd pay the rental I paid for ten-plus years ago.
I tried re-watching the movie recently on-demand, and it is un-watchable. I got through the point where he finds a dead deer and starts to wear it. I quickly switched it off. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47