Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hover Hands (The Return)

Hover Hands (The Return)
Damn, you hover hands!
I've seen this expression before right before I hear, "I only see you as a friend..."
I've said too much.  Deleted. 
From the Urban Dictionary, ((Hover Hands is the term given to the physical gesture when someone (generally a young male) pretends to be putting his arms around the shoulder or hips of a woman. ))
I love the whole notion of Hover Hands, and I also like the sites that posts this meme. With all the booth babes and female costume players, awkward nerds and geeks are going to get around. I would like to post some newer pictures from this meme for the kicks.
Throwing in attractive hot girls and awkward geeks isn't always a good mix.
I am actually a person that hates being touched and hates touching people, so I would “hover hand” regardless. Also, I loathe taking pictures.



 While I like the Vampire tie, I am not sure if he's posing with his mother or his cousin.  
_________________________________________________________________________
 Ah, yes, even the much cooler hipster variant geek/nerd can also preform the ritual of hover hands. 
________________________________________________________________
 XBOX?  Come on, are you supposed to be the alpha males of the gaming world with your CODs and Madden games?   I'd see this happening with a Wii shirt wearing player.  
__________________________________________________________
You're doing this on purpose.  
 Hover hand be damned, there's a freaking bear behind them!  Run, run!. 
________________________________________________________
 You don't win any points anyway, because of the Monster Energy drinks.  I am not sure which one taste worst, Rockstar or Monster.
_________________________________________________________
 Stereotyping the stereotype.  It is like the Inception of nerds. 
__________________________________________________________________ 
 Yes, there is hover handing going on (girl on girl) , but I am ignoring the extremely attractive women for the damn fries.  They look very tasty right now.  
___________________________________________________________________

Read his shirt:  You do realize you're not black?
_________________________________________________________________

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47