Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Chrono Cross Medley

Chrono Cross Medley
I got into a discussion with a guy about how well written the Chrono Trigger music is and I talked about the fact Chrono Cross music is also excellent as well. I've had fond memories of playing the game just to listening to the music. Many of the tracks are “doubled” but different due to being a difference in the Home World and Alternative universes.

Anyway, I came across this Internet collaboration between various musicians. The editing and mixing going into this medley must have been a huge undertaking. My favorite part is the last track where each musician has a bit of a solo. (Home World - Grasslands)
Bonus video.  Here's a Mass Effect 2 video with a mix of the game and London Philharmonic Orchestra versions of the suicide mission track. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47