Oh Deer... Please tell me this woman is putting one over on us. Trust me, I wish deer were smarter than to run out into traffic, but they're not. On the other hand, I hope there are people this stupid out there.
Anything Goes I remember watching Temple of Doom when I was younger and loving the opening musical with Kate Capshaw. In this sequel/prequel, I loved the total departure the opening was compared to Raiders of the Lost Ark. They decided to do a big musical, which I thought was a big gamble. Looking at this clip, it reminds me of the times when Lucas and Steven Spielberg were still good at their jobs. Things to notice -Watch as the Paramount Logo morphs into the gong. That was brilliant. -Just as Kate Capshaw raises her hands the “Harrison Ford” appears above her hands. It makes it look like she is holding the title cards. -The Indiana Jones title card is shown behind Capshaw and she even blocks some of the letters. -I love how Capshaw sings in both Mandarin and English. Capshaw is good in the opening scene, but is annoying in the rest of the movie. -The whole opening is pretty amazing. Here’s a Flash Mob version of that song.
Comments