Star Trek Into Darkness trailer (s).


Star Trek Into Darkness trailer (s).

-I like the opening voice over. It seems to indicate that it is Kahn. But it might be a misdirection. But, I like seeing Benedict Cumberbatch as the main villian reguardless.
-Red Planet: Why are Bones and Kirk running through a red plant surface? Is this going to be one of those cold opening that have very little to do with the actual plot such as the Bond films?
-The Barhaaaa sound being used in every movie trailer is a bit annoying now. I know it started in Inception and has gone everywhere.
-I like seeing the Enterprise on the surface of a planet. Earth?
Note This is the trailer that was released in the Hobbit movie.
It is a completely different one from the one released earlier last week.   It is actually better than the other one. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan