Anything Goes I remember watching Temple of Doom when I was younger and loving the opening musical with Kate Capshaw. In this sequel/prequel, I loved the total departure the opening was compared to Raiders of the Lost Ark. They decided to do a big musical, which I thought was a big gamble. Looking at this clip, it reminds me of the times when Lucas and Steven Spielberg were still good at their jobs. Things to notice -Watch as the Paramount Logo morphs into the gong. That was brilliant. -Just as Kate Capshaw raises her hands the “Harrison Ford” appears above her hands. It makes it look like she is holding the title cards. -The Indiana Jones title card is shown behind Capshaw and she even blocks some of the letters. -I love how Capshaw sings in both Mandarin and English. Capshaw is good in the opening scene, but is annoying in the rest of the movie. -The whole opening is pretty amazing. Here’s a Flash Mob version of that song.
UPN Promo way back in 1994 I actually remember this promo being played on TV, and I was pumped with this upcoming network. Too bad most of the network turned out to be really bad. While the ad does talk about the past with all the Paramount shows, but then it insults them all with “Been there, done that. Time for something new.” Really? You're going to throw shows from your archives in the trash for new programming, programming that was mostly shit on UPN? “Forget the past, think fast.” F' you. I hate the way this ad sort of shoves the other programming away for something "new". With the exception of Voyager, all of the other shows in the promo were gone by the new season. Then, to add insult to injury they add in a hip young guy in a trendy suit (with attitude) telling us about UPN. And, you have 90s rock music blaring out the ad.
Pornstar Mugshots Pornstars and arrest go together like peanut butter and jelly. I am almost certain it is required to have a police record and work in the Jizz Biz. Well, finally something good has come out of Tumblr in the form of Pornstar Mugshots. Someone has compiled (cumpiled?) most of the frequent arrest shots (pun intended?) and put them in one place. You can check it out here, but it very very NSFW with pictures of them during their day job in other words porn. And, if you don't like seeing gay porn pictures, this site is NOT for you. You will see a lot of them being charged with drug possession and Prostitution... like my girl Roxy . I sill think weed and prostitution should be legal at this point. While I won't partake in either one, I'd be okay with people smoking weed and doing the deed. I like mugshots, because it shows us at our complete worst with anger and confusion on our faces. I haven't had the glory bestowed on me of gettin...
Comments