Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers

Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers
Did you know Ice-T wrote the lyrics for this song? 

Since I am neither a mother nor a day, I like to thank my mother for bringing me into the world and being there when my father wasn’t around.  She had to be both a mother and a father.  She had to deal with my lower points in my life.  I was one a lonely, depressed kid.  She worried about me when most people didn’t and for that I am thankful. 
While I didn’t have the best childhood, I was thankful for having a good mother to raise me.  She was a schoolteacher and had to raise two boys on her own. 
When she had to battle cancer two years ago, I spent hours by her side as she received chemo treatment.  She was strong and handled the news of her cancer better than I could ever imagine.  She is truly an inspiration
She’s always been a true champ. 
So, do as Mr. T says, “Treat your mother right.” 
This is the remix…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan