http://www.agonybooth.com/extras/trek/threshold/default.asp?Page=1 Over at the Agony Booth , the great writers over there have finally tackled one of the worst episodes of Voyager, Threshold . Trust me, Voyager was all around a bad show, but this episode takes the Troi cake (with mint frosting). I've never seen a show with so much promise go down the torpedo tubes so fast. What was Brannon Braga thinking when he named his sci-fi show Threshold ? Here is what Albert Walker writes about it. ((Despite his regrets over "Threshold", after Enterprise was canceled Braga developed a sci-fi series for CBS about aliens rewriting people's DNA. And he called it... Threshold. Was he hoping the show would become such an outrageous success that it would completely overshadow the Voyager episode of the same name? If so, it backfired, because the show didn't make it past ten episodes. One can only wonder what next Brannon Braga failure will be worthy of the "Threshol...
Uh, You know you're a geek...when you notice a pornstar's tattoo is a Star Wars tattoo. Yep, instead of noticing the extremely cute pornstar Daisy Haze, I noticed she has a Star Wars tattoo. It is the rebel alliance symbol. Forget about she's an attractive lady, she's a Star Wars fan. She's so much of a fan that she took the time to paint it permanently on her body. Even I won't put a Star Trek tattoo branded on my butt. If I were a male pornstar, and I saw that symbol on her. I'd keep hearing "Stay on target, Stay on target!" Plus, I'd keep having sight of Porkins in my head every time despite the fact she NOTHING like Porkins. Damn it. Sorry, this is not what I want in my head! Yes, this is sad. I am more interested in her SW tattoo than the fact she's cute and gets paid to be naked all the time. I really need to get out more... Yes, ladies, I am more likely to notice your Batman/Su...
Mr. Shatner Woos us again: The Remix Someone in their right mind created a remixed the famous Woo scream that William Shatner did while driving a racing car. You know what, I actually like this remix too. I wonder if Picard would do this... Captain Kirk teaches us a new dance. The Enterprise Gangster Walk ___________________________________________________ First you contort your face like your taking a dump and then do very stiff gestures. Make everyone count ________________________________________________________ Move it to the left, move it to the right. _____________________________________________________ Hell, even Mr. Spock shows us how he rolls. Pointing in the direction where Pon Far happens
Comments