Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cowboys and Aliens trailer


Cowboys and Aliens trailer
Okay, I’m game.  This looks like something they wanted to try with Jonah Hex, but failed.  I think every kid wanted to have cowboys fighting aliens. 
~ It looks like Daniel Craig is going to be a total badass in this movie.  He looks very slim. 
~I’m not sure about Harrison Ford, because he’s burned me too many times before with his crappy roles. 
~ Jon Favreau seems like a good director for this kind of movie.  Plus, the combo of Damon Lindelof, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci seem like a good fix for this type of movie.  Lindelof worked on Lost and Kurtzman and Orci worked on Transformers and Star Trek. 
The movie is coming up on July 29, 2011.  I’ll be there.  

2 comments:

MC said...

Looks pretty good.

Semaj said...

Couldn't ask for a better combo, other than ninjas and aliens.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47