Thursday, January 21, 2010

McDonald's Rampage: they found her

McDonald's Rampage (The Rumble with Ronald)

Do you remember that video of the angry customer throwing a water dispenser, wet floor sign and destroying all the cash register computers? Well, the police finally caught up with her and arrested her.

Listen, I've had bad days. Hell, I've constantly had fast food restaurants mess up my order, but I've never wanted to destroy the whole store because they screwed up.

I don't feel bad for the employees that had to witness the rampage. I feel bad for the Joe Six Pack that was feeling hungry and went inside to discover the entire front counter is destroyed. That means no orders for him.

Naturally, Alesha has a facebook and she hasn't set it private either. And, this is where it starts to get fun.

Here’s why I like Facebook. The incident happened on December 27, her posts stop from the 24th to 29th. She continues to post after the video of reaches viral status. Keep in mind it is hard for me to understand her text messages on Facebook.

She got arrested on Sunday (10th).

Now on January 6, she did make this strange post, ((It wazn.t mehh . . I dont knw wat yaw talkn bout. . Freehh meh bro doe . .my twin b4 i snap. . N Naijee . .Bonnie sign.n aahhfff w@r@ Clyde. . n wasup T2))

Can someone tell me what this all means? I can tell she said, “It wasn’t me. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Of course, her postings stopped because the police found her in a closet (allegedly).

After getting out of jail, she had this to say. ((Just got out . . It wasnt shit. Eye juss sat n da city jail 4 a couple days. . 12 yearz wat . . Fuck dat meh got a life2 live . . Jail aint 4meh. . Meh not a animal. . N fuck da sucka.z dat gave meh name im lmmfaorh. . Cuz meh frreehh u haterz wanted me gone but im bakk . .yea blow wit meh doe im out freehh me bro loveU2 death bonnie sign.n aahhff. .))

Maybe I don't understand the text, but it doesn't seem she's that sorry about it. And, I have to wonder which is the real reaction because she has a completely different attitude in this video.

There should be a new policy at McDonald’s. If the customer gets rowdy, give them a Happy Meal.

Should she go to jail for causing 3k worth of damage? I think she should be forced to watch Mac and Me 100 times.



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47