Rotten BlueTooth

Blue Tooth phones

I generally hate cell phones, but Blue Tooth phones are really annoying. I am forced to wonder if these people are randomly talking to me or using their blue tooth phones. They should wear a neon hat that says Blue Tooth Use in Progress!

I really like this ad. I found it rather funny.

Comments

Mayren said…
hehehe, did you ever think that just maybe someone IS wearing a blue tooth handsfree and is STILL psycho? Perhaps they do have voices in their heads and use the blue tooth headset as a cover up so they don't have to go back to their "padded room".

*giggles*
Semaj said…
I never thought about it that way. I can see it.

I wonder if they can put those voices in their friend's circle plan, so they don't have to pay?

Popular posts from this blog

Anything Goes

UPN Promo way back in 1994

Pornstar Mugshots