Rules, yo

Rules to Live By

1) Always wash your hands: Please, I already hate shaking people’s hands in the first place. Hell, I want that non-touching greeting they had in Demolition Man.

2) Don’t get pissed when someone beats you in a videogame: Yeah, I know it sucks when a damn 8 year old can kick your ass in Tekken 5, but let it go. It’s just a game. (Note: I’m still pissed over getting my ass handed to me in Tekken by that Dance Dance Revolution guy.)

3) Always bring a towel with you: Shout out to Douglas Adams.

4) Never date a girl that says “So, what’s your sign?”: I’ve always hated that zodiac crap. Just because you were born during a certain time period doesn’t make your personality different. (BTW: I’m a Cancer and I have the elemental power of water.)

5) Come to Quark’s, have some fun, Come to Quark’s, don’t walk, run!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Elsewhere meets Cheers

Madison Swan/Mia Malkova: Not so Mother's Day

Shannon Fill: Where is she now? (Ensign Sito Jaxa)