Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Okay, a good story...

The lighter side of the Evil James

Yeah, I’m a jerk sometimes, but there are times when the good version emerges.

The same day the can incident happened, later on, I went to one of the thousand local Kroger stores. As I entered the lobby area, I noticed beer all over the floor. I saw two green beer bottles on the floor, leaking out. Another bottle was completely broken nearby a woman who was trying to pick up the pieces from her shopping cart.

I had two choices, simply ignore her and walk inside, or help her pick up her fallen beer. I begin to pick up the leaking beer bottles and throw them in the trash for her. She was happy that I helped her clean up her mess. She thanked me and I moved on inside.

To end the story on a bad note: I entered the store and heard one of the Backstreet Boys songs, (Beckstreet’s back, alright). This is the way I’m thanked, Kroger!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Aw, I always knew you were really a softie.

Semaj said...

he-he thanks.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47