Sunday, February 05, 2006

Yet another Gas Station story...

I was at the gas station, and I went inside to pay and came out and pumped the gas. Quickly, I jumped into my car and drove off. I felt a little hungry, so I went to the McDonalds drivethru. After placing my order, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw that my gas flap was open.

After going through the drivethru, I parked my car and checked my tank. My gas cap was gone…damn. I forgot to screw it back on, and drove off. That means some crackhead has it. Now, I have the ghetto version of a gas cap, an old sock. (I’ll get one today.)
I get to buy a new one, yeah

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Could have been worse; you could have driven off with the gas pump still attached to the car. We aired a great video last year of a car driving off like that, and it pulled the entire gas pump over and set on fire. Sweet.

Semaj said...

Now that would have been cool, Lol.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47