Yeah, NyQuil owned me.Over the two weeks I was sick, I took some and it completely screwed up my already messed up sleep patterns. Now, I’m still awake and mad that I can’t go to sleep. Thanks, NyQuil
I’ve written about some messed up things in my time as a blogger, but this story might just top the cake. And, I mean really. If you are offended by porn and the porn industry, don’t read this blog. However, this might be one of the strangest and creepiest things I’ve seen and read about. It just seems so wrong... A few days ago, I stumbled across an Amateur Allure (porn) video. AA is a polished porn site that features a lot of POV shots and newcomers in the industry. Also, there is MILF/step daughter (pretending) porn thing out there and it’s very popular. Even AA has a few of these “fake” mother/step-daughter teams. It is a very popular Genre in the industry. However, this one is different. AA had a video claiming that a fledging pornstar Madison Swan/Mia Malkova did a Pre-Audition video with her mother tagging along…her real mother. Mia/Madison shows up for her “audition”, which means you show ...
http://www.agonybooth.com/extras/trek/threshold/default.asp?Page=1 Over at the Agony Booth , the great writers over there have finally tackled one of the worst episodes of Voyager, Threshold . Trust me, Voyager was all around a bad show, but this episode takes the Troi cake (with mint frosting). I've never seen a show with so much promise go down the torpedo tubes so fast. What was Brannon Braga thinking when he named his sci-fi show Threshold ? Here is what Albert Walker writes about it. ((Despite his regrets over "Threshold", after Enterprise was canceled Braga developed a sci-fi series for CBS about aliens rewriting people's DNA. And he called it... Threshold. Was he hoping the show would become such an outrageous success that it would completely overshadow the Voyager episode of the same name? If so, it backfired, because the show didn't make it past ten episodes. One can only wonder what next Brannon Braga failure will be worthy of the "Threshol...
C onan O'Brien is done with The Tonight Show I have to say well done, Conan. NBC tried to screw you over again by pushing your show back 30 minutes. Thus, killing your show. Here are some finer points of Conan's statement , (( Six years ago, I signed a contract with NBC to take over The Tonight Show in June of 2009. Like a lot of us, I grew up watching Johnny Carson every night and the chance to one day sit in that chair has meant everything to me. I worked long and hard to get that opportunity, passed up far more lucrative offers, and since 2004 I have spent literally hundreds of hours thinking of ways to extend the franchise long into the future. It was my mistaken belief that, like my predecessor, I would have the benefit of some time and, just as important, some degree of ratings support from the prime-time schedule. Building a lasting audience at 11:30 is impossible without both. )) Heck, NBC should have let Conan stay in his show and let Leno go. However, NBC is ...
Comments
Just caught your comment from yesterday's battle. Thanks...that was pretty decent of you!