Yeah, NyQuil owned me.Over the two weeks I was sick, I took some and it completely screwed up my already messed up sleep patterns. Now, I’m still awake and mad that I can’t go to sleep. Thanks, NyQuil
You can't make this up. ICE arrested Milo Yiannopoulos. Yep, the gay conservative who was the water boy for Trump for nearly eight years was rounded up like an illegal alien. 2016, he was the gay pitchman for Trump. He got cancelled and became a "straight" and Christian grifter. You helped create this monster, and sit down and take it like a dude, Milo. During the GamerGate era, Milo was an important person. When the movement was dying, he leaked some GameJourno Pro posts and revealed how deeply corrupt the journos were. Somewhere, Milo lost his way and got too close to the Trump shit storm. Now, that storm is taking him away. The best part of the story is that Laura Loomer snitched on him and got him arrested. Yes, clay/rubber face Loomer got him pinched. I don't get into politics anymore, but this one is juicy. Let them fight...
Anyone who has read my blog back in the day is fully aware that I hate, no, loathe, Perez Hilton. He was the large turd of the blog world. He would draw these stupid things over famous people's photos, like penises and things even more childish. There being mean and rude, but the drawings really pissed me off. He would attack all these celebrities, but refused to go after other famous people. Hilton was a piece of shit. I sort of lost interest in him, and he sort of faded away from my attention. For many, he was a relic of the early 2000s, like me (yikes). Better and nicer gossip vloggers and bloggers started to rise up and replace him. Today, I actually feel sorry for him. I am certain you have heard of his serve meltdown/sucide appemt. He went live on TikTok, cut himself up, covered in blood, and threatened to self-delete himself. I could only get through the first few seconds before turning it...
I’ve written about some messed up things in my time as a blogger, but this story might just top the cake. And, I mean really. If you are offended by porn and the porn industry, don’t read this blog. However, this might be one of the strangest and creepiest things I’ve seen and read about. It just seems so wrong... A few days ago, I stumbled across an Amateur Allure (porn) video. AA is a polished porn site that features a lot of POV shots and newcomers in the industry. Also, there is MILF/step daughter (pretending) porn thing out there and it’s very popular. Even AA has a few of these “fake” mother/step-daughter teams. It is a very popular Genre in the industry. However, this one is different. AA had a video claiming that a fledging pornstar Madison Swan/Mia Malkova did a Pre-Audition video with her mother tagging along…her real mother. Mia/Madison shows up for her “audition”, which means you show ...
Comments
Just caught your comment from yesterday's battle. Thanks...that was pretty decent of you!