Friday, August 19, 2005

Bob Costas


Costas takes a stand, besides nearly getting beat up by the Vince McMahon

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9013040/

Comment: The more I read news, the more pissed off I get. But, Bob Costas is my hero now. I am really beginning to like this guy. You see Bob has been filling in for that old fart Larry King on CNN, and he was getting good ratings as a fill in host. The next show was going to be about the missing girl Natalee Holloway. Bob refused to host the show.

Even though he didn’t say why he didn’t want to host the show, I have a pretty good idea why he said that. Like me, he sees the unbalanced coverage of missing white girls over missing minority girls. I’m not trying to make an issues out of it, but it seems that way. And, I hate when any young person goes missing no matter their race, let’s at least make this a color-blind issue. But, does FOX and CNN have to cover it as much as they do? Just a thought…

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47