M axim's top worst comedians of all time I think some of these people on their list are still funny, while I’m not sure why some of these people even consider themselves comedians. I’d thought it would be interesting to give my own thoughts on the list. Carlos Mencia : Somehow, this joke pirate keeps getting movies and TV shows. I’m not going to get into his story too much. Christopher Titus : I never had a problem with this guy. I always found his stories amusing. Judy Tenuta : I never understood her comedy. Kathy Griffin : I used to hate her because she became more of a reality show spokeswoman. But her Bravo specials are honest and funny as hell. I just wish she’d move away from that reality show stuff. Didn't she get a divorce during her reality show? Sounds like that Reality Show curse to me. Gallagher : I have never understood the attraction to going to a Gallagher show. So, he smashes fruit, I can smash my on fruit in the comfort of my own home w...
Comments