The Completionist FINALLY Donates the Money!!! (But is it OVER YET!?)






I believe that the completionist has finally donated the money that was sitting in a bank account for nearly ten years to a charity.  That is a good thing, but they haven’t discussed the money their charity got from sponsors during a golfing event.  We could still see some lawsuits moving forward, one being from Jamie Lee Curtis.  I would.  If he wants a full redemption run, he needs to account for all the money, or he will never survive this story.  

As I stated before, I like his work. He's one of the "game journos" that cares about video games and indie games. It is a real shame he got caught up in this scandal.

It should have never taken this long, but the story isn’t over yet.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Elsewhere meets Cheers

Madison Swan/Mia Malkova: Not so Mother's Day

Conan O'Brien is done with The Tonight Show