Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Louisville mass shooting: my thoughts


I guess I have to talk about the mass shooting in Louisville. I live here and walk and work around the area that is near the shooting incident. People keep talking this is our mass shooting, but people forget the loser that went around Kroger shooting black people some 6 years ago. As far as a workplace shooting, the last one to happen here was 30-something years ago.  

This incident has hit the city hard, but we've seen some terrible times recently.  We had riots and protests, but this is different and evil.  Of course, this shooting was done by a creepy white dude with a big head.  We'll get through this.  

I drove by the bank, where the shooting happened, and there were hundreds of flowers.  

Anyway, I’ll probably have more thoughts on the shooter in another post or something.  




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47