Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Where in the world is Santiago Salcedo?


This video has officially pissed me off.  The gall of this POS to attempt to grab a 3-year-old girl up like a puppy or chicken, wrapping her in a blanket.  Sometimes, people do the right thing and help.  People chased Santiago Salcedo down and returned the child.  Defected, Santiago, fled on a scooter, yes a scooter.  After attempting to kidnap a little child, it took a lot out of him, and he fell asleep out in the open.  That’s when the cops arrested him.  We’re not talking about a mastermind here, friends.  

We all know what he was going to attempt with this child, and I hope the rest of the inmates in prison treat him accordingly.  In other words, they beat him up and “sell” him around.  

If I had gotten my hands on him, the cops would have to arrest me for assaulting Mr. Salcedo. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47