Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Spam is strong

The Spam is strong

Given that it is now 2018, I am surprised that I am still dealing with spam and fake e-mail accounts. I can't believe I am still deleting spam comments from my super old blog. I would think that spammer would move on to Twitter or Facebook. Blogging isn't as popular as it was back in 2005-2010 days. I just deleted a spam comment a minute ago.
BTW, the amount of e-mail spam I receive a day is crazy. I get a lot of boner pills spam and fake phishing scams.

I can't believe comment spam is still a thing. 
BTW, I grew up when Spam was just a strange meat product you ate while camping.  You mainly kept Spam around because most animals didn't want to raid your camp and eat.  To be fair, cooked spam isn't bad.  
So, Spam meant something completely different.  


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47