Monday, November 24, 2014

Terms to comment on (Urban Dictionary)

Terms to comment on (Urban Dictionary)
My Twitter account was hacked : ((English phrase intended as a blatant lie to obscure an act of poor judgment on one's part. Originated with regard to making horrible statements on Twitter, of course, but can really be used in just about any situation and be as believable. ))
Comment: I've read this one hundreds of times now. When someone really gets angry and tweets some crazy shit, they will often delete it and claim someone hacked them. I've only seen it used over the past two years though. Usually, someone will get fired over a crazy tweet or something. Can't really use this in real life. “Hey, you just got punched in the neck. That wasn't me, I was hacked. YOLO.”
Lumbersexual : ((A Metro-sexual who has the need to hold on to some outdoor based rugged-ness, thus opting to keep a finely trimmed beard. ))
Comment: What? I thought the metro-sexual thing was played out now. I've seen the full beards, but the finely trimmed ones aren't around anymore. Both hipsters and nerd/geeks like the thick bears today. When I read the term, I thought it had to do with having sex with lumber products like wooden spoons.
food press : ((Another word for taking a dump ))
Comment: I've never heard of this one, but I will actually use it whenever I ever talk about pooping for now on. I love it. However, it should be Food Push or Squeeze. “Hey, I got to do a food press. See you in 10 to 20...or 30.”
Cannilingus : ((The use of the tongue to find the opening in the top of a beverage can, when it's too dark to see. ))
Comment: While I don't drink alcohol, I do this to open cans when driving at night. Nice word play there

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47