Saturday, July 13, 2013

Leah Remini leaves Scientology finally

Leah Remini leaves Scientology finally
I remembered hearing people talk about her connection Scientology. She was that girl on King of Queens that played the hot wife. I would look at her and say, “What a waste.” And, I felt bad for Kevin James because he had to go through discussions about Scientology from 1998-2007.  That a long time to hear how great L Ron was and how well-written Battlefield Earth was.
  Allegedly, she got into trouble with the Church when she started questioning where David Miscavige’s wife was for a couple of weeks. David didn't like that and allegedly had the church investigative her. 
From the New York Post, ((When you ask a question, like, ‘Where is Shelly?,’ you are immediately hauled in, interrogated and asked, ‘Why are you asking, who are you connected to, are you going on the Internet?’ ” said a source. ))
I am glad she was able to get away from the church. It seems to be easier getting rid of the church than getting rid of Norton Anti-virus programs.
She did release a statement about leaving the church, in code so to speak, to People Magazine. From People Magazine, (("I wish to share my sincere and heartfelt appreciation for the overwhelming positive response I have received from the media, my colleagues, and from fans around the world. I am truly grateful and thankful for all your support," she says in a statement to PEOPLE.  ))
That is a nice statement, but I hope she knows what she's in for. They will try to attack her and let's not forget that Freeloader's Bill they'll evoke. Anyway, I am happy people are supporting her in this departure from the church. Being in that church for 30 years couldn't have made that departure easy.

Now, if we can get Will Smith away from the church.  Big Willie style 
Xenu is pissed

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47