Thursday, February 09, 2012

Work It Canceled (I guess it did "work it" that much)

 
Work It Canceled
I remember hearing about this show on a podcast.  It was a podcast that actually had the creators of the show on it defending their decision to make the show.  I never bothered watching the show myself, but only heard how bad it was on TV. 
I just wanted to know who green-lit the show, because this is even low for the FOX Network.  I didn’t realize how bad the show was until I bore witness to the awful trailer. 
I mean really, are you so bankrupt with idea that you would think this concept would even work. 
And, yes, that was Fernando Sucre from Prison Break.  What in the hell was he thinking? 
I know that the GLAAD went after the series, but the critics roasted this turd show like it was an Adam Sandler movie.  I am not sure I could bring myself to even watching the 2 episodes that aired.  It is like little 30 minutes of Big Momma’s House movies all over again.


2 comments:

MC said...

"the critics roasted this turd show like it was an Adam Sandler movie"

That sir is gold.

Semaj said...

thank you thank you. lol

I just had to take a jab at Sandler. He deserves it

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47