Going into this video, I thought it was going to be something completely different. It ended up being a total surprise what the song and video is really about.
Didn't know lap dances were a part of the teaching process... I don't remember this happening when I went to middle school. All I would receive from teachers is a yell and lower grade. Back in the day, I couldn't even get a girl my age to even talk to me let alone what this kid had happen to him. Saw this over at Tommy's site and said “What in the hell?” From ABC Local.com, ((A middle school teacher is facing a felony charge, after she allegedly gave a student a lap dance for his birthday. )) And, you think that's bad. She is 42 years old and preformed the lap dance on the 15 year old...in front of the rest of the class! Given that there are cameras everywhere and in everything, why would she think this wouldn't be leaked out? Why would she even think this shit would be a good idea to begin with? I am at a total loss for words. By the way, she's claiming the she was pressured into doing it by the students. Uh, does that mean I cou...
Some great Fail Blog videos ~ Stage Enterance Fail : A woman comes running out on stage and falls down off the stairs. I like how she plays it off and just walks the rest of the way. ~ Wall Flip Fail : Some kids are doing some wall flips. The third guy attempts to do it, but his damn foot punches right through the wall and gets caught. This causes him to fall on his ass. This is an epic fail. ~ Segway Fail : Anyone that uses a Segway is automatic fail. However, when falls on a Seqway that is a double fail. ~ Public speaker fail : I have no idea what this woman is talking about. There is something about crops and machines. Crops can be made into cars? Is Skynet taking over our farming? The best part is the one person that claps at the end, but sheepishly stops when no one else joins in the clapping.
I said it before, I actually recognize someone in one of the Google Street Views.
____________________________
Random Thoughts ~ Google Street View gone horribly wrong : I got a huge kick out of this one. What happens when a Google Street View car goes under a bridge? It is not good for the camera, but it is pretty damn funny. ~ Wonderful, some the Somali Pirates have Internet videos. Now, everyone is going viral . BTW, those loser pirates that got owned by the America crew want 2 million for the captured captain . And, let’s not call this a ransom but a damn bailout. ~ Was the new Wolverine movie leaked on purpose ?: Given that it is FOX, I wouldn't put it past them. The writer in the article brings up some good points. And keep in mind there was a lot of bad early buzz floating round the Internet about this movie. However, given that many FX companies receive early versions of the film in order to work on it, someone could have easily leaked it. ~ Kevin Smit...
Comments