Myspace II: Space Forever

Yet, more Myspace loving

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=201808262

Yeah, she sent a request to be a ‘friend’. She offers a link to show us more of her.

Her name is Gia.

She’s got a cute face, but I don’t like the fake boobs.

I’m sure it was some fat hairy guy that created this myspace account.

Comments

Anonymous said…
More like a spam acocunt, i go tone of these, in my *blank* account, the link seems to link to a 'friendfinder' site, all the rage in spamworld these days, most of them are fake, since i haven't put anything in my page
Semaj said…
Yeah, that's thing that kills me, I keep getting them and I have nothing on my page. I'm guessing it's a bot that's doing it.

The other one I keep getting is the money loan ones

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)